Track 12. Educational Innovation” Wednesday 24th October 2018
Se muestran los nombres y las personas que realizaron las distintas presentaciones. El acceso a los videos de las charlas se anunciará en https://2018.teemconference.eu/
- Kahoot, win the learning race.
- MAIN: Method for Applying Innovation in education.
- Qualitative assessment of urban virtual interactive environments for educational proposals.
- The Use of Heterogeneity to Improve the Learning Process of Large Groups.
- Development of Flipped Classroom model to improve the students’ performance.
- Teaching FEM software in formal and non-formal environment with MOOCs.
- Innovation in Urban Design Education.
- Influence of the didactical design in the perception of knowledge management in MOOC.
- Ontological search for academic resources.
- Digital tools for the didactics of colour in fine arts studies: remarks on colour.
- Mediaesthetics as an educational tool in creative writing course.
- Audiovisual Annotation in the Study of Physics.
- Superhero’s Other Power: Motivate Students with Difficulties.
- Gamification for formative assessment in the framework of engineering Learning.
- Authoring of educational mobile apps for the mathematics-learning analysis.
- Innovation in the university: virtual educational platform.
- Increasing students’ motivation by using virtual learning environments based on gamification mechanics.
- Digital skills training in Higher Education: insights about the perceptions of different stakeholders.
- Using flipped classroom at University to improve the chemistry learning.
- MOOC on the correct use of the intellectual property in academic environments.
- Teacher perceptions of coexistence in Mexican schools. An analysis of the internal structure of national instrument (ECEA-MS).
- Importance of auditory development in conservatory students and its repercussion in the learning of another language. Case study.
Método de gestión del tiempo (fue un éxito)
Bocina para los que se retrasaron en el tiempo asignado.