Del 16 al 18 de octubre de 2018 se celebra, en la Universidad de León el congreso TEEM’19 Este congreso combina diferentes aspectos en tecnologías aplicadas a la sociedad del conocimiento. En dicho congreso convergen diversos temas organizados en tracks.
TRACK 12 EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION
Educational Innovation is a catalyst for change in the educational model. Emerging technologies, new processes and new habits of society should be incorporated into the educational system under the guidelines of the educational innovation. Identifying the latest trends, implementing innovative educational best practices, learning from the innovative teachers and sharing knowledge and experiences, are key factors to innovate in an effective and efficient way.
In this fifth edition of the track “Educational Innovation” in TEEM conference, we want to maintain a space for the growth of knowledge in educational innovation, so we invite you to send your work to share knowledge and exchange experiences, with preferences in the next lines but not exclusively.
This track wants to have results of the technologies/methodologies application that meet real needs in the following areas:
- Active and collaborative methodologies: ABP, Flip teaching, Teamwork, etc.
- Adaptive learning with technologies; Knowledge management systems in education
- New methodologies and technologies for distance learning
- Open learning: MOOCs, Open source software, etc.
- Tools: Games, Learning communities, Portfolios, Virtual laboratories, etc.
- Training in generic competences